Marketing Strategies for Extra Customer Engagement and Retention
Looking to spice up your marketing strategy? Need to add a little something extra into your marketing approach? As William Cowper puts it, “Variety’s the very spice of life that gives it all its flavor,” and we couldn’t agree more! Adding variety into your marketing campaign keeps current and potential consumers engaged with your company and brand. It also keeps consumers coming back for more, and who doesn’t like repeat business? Check out these marketing strategies to learn how to create engagement and encourage repeat business.
- Paint the Town: Get your name out there with flyers, cards, and door hangers. These print outs don’t have to be expensive but should provide valuable information about your company and its products/services.
- Offer Free Service or Consultation: Offering incentives such as a free service or consultation is a great way to introduce your company and show off your expertise. Once people have experience with your company they can go out and promote your company and you don’t have to incur any additional advertising costs.
- Referral Programs: Referral programs are a useful way to entice your current and potential consumers to get the word out about your business. The happier your current customers are the more likely they are to share your company with others, thus creating a benefit for both them and your company.
- Attend Networking Events: Attending networking events is a great way to get your company’s name out there. Aside from increasing your visibility, networking is perfect for building relationships with other businesses.
- Put Your Name On It: Promotional items are perfect for spreading your company’s name. Whether you put your name on pens, cups, or notepads, people love free stuff. You can also get shirts, hats, and totes embroidered with your company name and/or logo. Chances are it will catch someone’s eye who will ask you for more information.
If you’re looking to add a little something extra to your marketing campaign, contact Lab3 Marketing. Their scientists can create a formula to give your marketing campaign the extra boost it has been looking for. For more on Lab3 Marketing and its scientists, CLICK HERE.
- Lab3 Marketing
- 19209 Hwy 41 N.
- Lutz, FL