Why Every Business Needs to Be Using Video Marketing
Admit it, you probably just finished watching one of Lab3 Marketing’s awesome YouTube videos, right? That’s ok, we won’t tell your boss. Nowadays video is commanding the attention of consumers and with good reason. Incorporating video marketing into your business marketing plan is a great way to increase brand awareness, website traffic, and credibility. Since YouTube is owned by Google, posting videos on YouTube can even help with SEO. Still not convinced? Well here are 5 reasons from the Lab3 Marketing chemists on why you should incorporate video marketing into your business marketing plan.
- Showcase your products/service & demonstrate expertise: Who doesn’t love to show off a little? Video marketing is a simple yet effective way that let’s your business showcase not only your products/services but also your industry expertise. How to videos are great for addressing any consumer concerns and shows that you have the knowledge to provide solutions.
- Helps with ranking: Face it, everybody wants to be #1, especially when it comes to Google search pages. Did you know that by simply adding video(s) to your website you are 53% more likely to show up on the first page of Google? Video marketing helps increase your ranking by keeping your consumers engaged for a longer period of time, approximately 88% longer.
- Connect with the consumer: A big component of video marketing is being able to connect with consumers. Consumers are the driving force behind any business so it is important to keep the consumers interest in mind at all times. Videos add an extra level of emotion and help you better connect with consumers. We at Lab3 Marketing like to connect with our consumers through the use of humor. Who says work can’t be fun?
- Sharing is Caring: Social media has become a huge part of our lives and video sharing is among the top uses of social media. By creating quality videos that educate, entertain, or inspire consumers you increase your chances of being shared thus increasing your brand visibility.
- Create Engagement: Video marketing is extremely powerful when it comes to capturing consumers’ attention. With video, consumers are less likely to skip ahead as they do when skimming text. With quality video you clearly can convey your message while incorporating a call to action.
As you can see, video can have a major impact on your marketing strategy. By incorporating video you can not only engage your consumer, but increase brand visibility as well. Check out these videos that Lab3 Marketing has created for some of their clients. Lab3 Marketing also has their own YouTube channel that offers valuable marketing tips as well as some fun videos to make you laugh.
- Lab3 Marketing